Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 just sounds strange...

My little boy is 3 years old! Time seriously goes by so quickly! He's pretty smart too. He can tell you when his birthday is, when Marley's is, and Ryan and my birthdays are. We had a party for him at Monkey Bizness, and it was so much fun. I think I may have had more fun than the kids. Adults get to play on all the equipment as well, so I highly recommend it for parties. :)

We went to ride my dad's horse the other day, Thunderjet, and Cash was absolutely ecstatic. He wore a cowboy hat, boots and shirt. He's so stinkin' cute. When he wakes up in the morning and I ask him what he dreams about, he almost ALWAYS says, "Thunderjet and Jesus." Quite the combination.

Little MJ repeats EVERYTHING that her older brother says, and I absolutely love it. Except for "Cuz, don't want to." That's not my favorite. But, when I hear them in the back seat having full conversation, it makes me SO happy.

So I'm almost 2 months pregnant! A girl at volleyball asked me which pregnancy this is, and I told her my 3rd, and I almost choked. Seriously, it sounded SO strange to me! But, we're really excited, and I'm nervous... like usual. I'm kind of nauseated, which sucks, but I'm not throwing up, which is a serious blessing. But, eating 24/7 isn't the most fun thing in the world. Wheat Thins and almonds are getting really old. I may have the best hubby in the world, because he's been so helpful and patient... I feel like such a terrible wife and mother when all I want to do is take a nap. I can't make dinner, so Ryan figures it out. In fact, he completely cleaned out and reorganized the fridge the other day. I'm so lucky. Hopefully this will be like Marley's pregnancy and only last a couple weeks and then I'll feel fabulous! :) Here's some pics of the last weeks.





5 comments:

Brandon & Amber said...

WHAT??? You are pregnant when did you find out? I just saw you! Well congratulations when are you due? I know 3 is kinda scary I am with ya on that one!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's exciting! I hope you feel better soon though. I posted about it on the Ward Blog, I hope that's ok. Let me know if you want me to add anything to the post!

Amy said...

Mary I'm SO excited for you! You have such a great family and I'm really happy for you! Sorry you're sick. Again. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. You'll be great with 3...you're SUPERWOMAN! We miss you guys. Too bad your trip down here didn't pan out. I'll be in Boise June 10-August something, so we'll have to get together. Nate will be in Officer Basic Training in Texas. That bowling looks fun...maybe I should do that soon. :)

Melissa said...

Happy Bday to Cash and Congratulations Mary! Take good care of yourself - don't feel bad about resting/not doing your usual routine. It will get better and the fam will just appreciate you even more when you're back in the swing of things! :) I'm so glad that you update your blog so that I can see what's happening with you. Three kids! Wow! It's amazing!

Davis Party of 5 said...

Details Mary!! How far along are you? Did you know when you were here for girls night?? IF so that is too funny!! Congrats Guys!! This news is AWESOME!!