Friday, April 2, 2010

Precious

So I have these hormonal attacks with this pregnancy. I get hot flashes, really nauseous, and just cry. It's pretty sad. Anyway, I was sitting on the floor crying during one of my "episodes" and Ryan had to leave for a little bit... Cash walks up to me and this is how it went:

Cash: Mommy, are you okay?
Me: No, mommy's doesn't feel good.
Cash: Does your tummy hurt?
Me: Yes...
Cash: Because of the baby, and when it gets bigger and comes out, then you'll feel better??
Me: (laughing and crying now) Yes.. you're smart.
Cash: (giving me a hug) Awwww...
Then Marley walks over
Marley: I sorry mamma (giving me a hug)

I love my kiddos. They're heaven sent. :)

4 comments:

heather jane said...

Hang in there, Mary! We love you, and I agree, your kiddos are indeed heaven sent.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Ok that just made me cry a little. Oh I was wondering how your sick little self was doing. I hope this stage is quick and you will be on to feeling much better soon. Love you and those kiddos.

Davis Party of 5 said...

Oh Mary!! I hope this stage passes for you very soon. Its not easy for sure. Your kiddos are sooo sweet!! Hugs!!!!

Brooke said...

that's just the cutest thing. i can't wait to meet them!