Monday, March 1, 2010

So Much for a Resolution

I started this year telling myself I would make a post at least once a month... Here it is March, and this is my first post since November. So sad. But, I'll try to recap the last 4 months as quickly as possible.

November: Ryan's birthday, my birthday, Thanksgiving dinner with my family and a trip to Denver to visit the Blackfords. Insane month, but VERY fun. Denver zoo must have been the highlight because the kids still talk about it. Marley and Lindsay got "attacked" by a gorilla!

December: Christmas and Shepherd's dinner @ our house! So nice just to stick around. Once again we were all spoiled and we had so much fun opening presents with the kids. RYAN FINISHED HIS PROJECT! I can't even tell you how GORGEOUS this acreage is... I have one VERY talented husband.

January: McCall trip with Mark. The kids loved sledding and I loved swimming in an 85* pool in the middle of winter!

February: Valentine's Day, VEGAS, Cash's 3rd birthday! Unbelievable that my little boy is now 3 years old. He's so smart and is such a sweet little toddler. We had a birthday party @ Monkey Bizness and it was so fun! (Adults got to play too) Ryan and I ran away for 3 days to Vegas too in the middle of the month (Ryan and Becky met us there for a day/night too). It was so nice to not have any schedule, and to sleep in until whenever we wanted and just sit around! Loved it... it was very refreshing.

It's been a very busy, awesome past few months. I know I've forgotten a LOT of details... and unfortunately I don't know if I'll remember them right now. But, we feel really blessed and very loved. There's quite a few pictures...

4 comments:

Magen said...

AHHHHHH i can't wait to see the pint sized Johnson's and the big ones too! show them my picture everyday so they know who I am...remind cash that he likes me and we're friends. can't wait!

Magen said...

you really must make the pretzels here is a link to them

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/a-french-revolution-of-a-bookish-sort/article1483457/?cmpid=tgc

so yummy...and you have kristen to blame if you eat the whole pan before they have even cooled..

mary you always look cute, i am sure you can pick out your clothes better than i can. so i am either going to wear my $3 goodwill dress or my expensive nordies dress. what extremes i have. you and marley need matching dresses...that would be cute...and totally 1991. ask ryan what he thinks. and i am going to try to fly into san diego, i think it will be easier to leave from there. those stupid tickets better go down next week.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Gees, it's about freakin time! I LOVE the pictures of those two. I really can't believe what a big girl Marley looks like, totally toddlerhood. Yeah, we definetely need to get SD figured out. I haven't heard anything from Court. It looks like we might just rent in Orange County and keep our eyes open for good non-short sales. We can't wait to see you guys soon. love!

abbey said...

yeah vegas! coming again in may to supercross??? you know you want to...