Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh Blessed Day!



We blessed Marley last Sunday and it was wonderful! All the family was here except for Ryan's sister Lindsay and her husband, Casey, and my brother Eric and Andrea. We missed them. Other than that it went great. Marley didn't cry at all, and Ryan gave her a beautiful blessing. I very proud moment for a tired mother. :) We were close to getting a cute family picture, but not quite. We waited a little too long and Cash was at the end of his rope. He loves his little sister so much! He'll give her far more kisses than I think is healthy (considering they're both kind of sick right now), but refuses to give Ryan and I kisses. Hopefully he'll grow out of it a little bit. I'll post some cute pictures for you all.



Can it get any bigger?
This one reminds me of Cash

This might be as close as we get.
That's one happy dad. Cash just started enjoying cartoons in the a.m.
He lives here.
Sweet kisses!

9 comments:

{z} said...

I'm sorry we missed it(sigh)but I'm so happy Marley didn't cry and it went well. I miss you guys already! What a stinkin' cute little fam.

Davis Party of 5 said...

Mary she is sooo cute and Cash is getting so big too!! I cant decide who she looks like me... right now i am going with you!! give me another minute and i will say ryan... see you soon!!!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I'm in love with you all, but of course you already knew that:) So I mailed Marley's gift today, just couldn't resist. I love Cash watching cartoons. Ryan and I love to lay in bed while Ollie drinks his morning bottle and watches cartoons. Now they can together! Marley is so smiley, I love it. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

By the way, you and Ryan look sexy...I'm so glad you're reproducing.

TheSmithLife said...

It's so good Marley didn't cry- I fear that or a major blow out. She looks soooo adorable all in white- I LOVE her hair and huge smile. The whole family looks perfect- you guys are so cute. We are glad it was a good day!

TheSmithLife said...

The big bed: Chase sleeps so much better in it! I think it's the extra room he has to roll around. We have to lay with him to fall asleep, but then he actually stays asleep all night. Good Luck!

Wright Life said...

What a great day for you guys! I LOVE Marley's dimples. She is so cute!

Amy Tenney said...

What a sweet day! I like your hair like that. You have a beautiful family. Fun to see you today.

Wright Life said...

Mar, I read what you posted earlier today. All I can say is well said. I don't know whats going on with you but If you ever need anyone to talk to just give me a call. I'm a geat listener.