Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Busy

I'm not quite sure what keeps me so occupied, because I really don't get anything done, but I haven't written on here for quite some time. I need to sit and just enjoy the beautiful children Heavenly Father has blessed us with more often. Marley is already three and a half months old and changes every day. She is so sweet and such a good little baby that it's hard to imagine she was such a terror for awhile. She talks all the time -- I'll get it on video soon. Cash is so stinkin' smart and impresses me every day with how much he knows. You tell him a word once and he'll remember it. Today's word was: Pumpkin. It's pretty cute. I have a few pictures of my little bundles of joy. We tried to get some good pictures but Marley was tired and Cash was hungry. I wish I had something more interesting to write, but I don't really get out much. I do love the crisp fall air and how it almost smells like camping when you go outside and just barely makes your nose nice and cold... mmmm. I look forward to spending time with my family this winter and hopefully snowboarding!!


Sweet Cheeks


Pretty bright out.


Those dimples are to die for!




Precious -- need I say more?


The reality of trying to actually get a good picture. It was a valient effort.

7 comments:

Davis Party of 5 said...

all those pictures are GREAT!! Marley looks just like you ... little mini you:) SOOO Cute!! I still havent seen her in "real life" soon OKAY:)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted, I was beginning to get desperate. That little Marley is getting so much bigger. So did you cut your hair! I love it, the bangs are so cute on you. Oliver has just started to repeat words I say, ahhh the confusion of language is starting to dissapate. Won't it be funny to just hear those guys having a conversation.

Magen said...

MARY MARK JOHNSON is a HOT mama!! I love your bangs! and your kids are pretty darn cute too!

Melissa said...

The little ones always run the show, but I guess it at least makes life more interesting that way! Cash and Marley really are growing up so fast and are beautiful.

B said...

It is amazing how much these kids look you guys.I know that is all i ever say but seriously!

{z} said...

I seriously...and I mean seriously...love your kids!

Dave and Rachael said...

You girls and your dagum blogs. Okay, and some boys, like me like to look every now and again. It is so nice to see everyone. My long lost friends. Hope you guys are doing well. Your kids are too cute.