Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Belly Pic

Okay, so I finally just set the timer and took a picture of myself. I must say, that did make me feel dumb. Anyway, you will all now believe me when I say that my belly is VERY LARGE and uncomfortable. 22 days from today is my due date! You all need to pray that she either comes before then, or after the 7th because my doctor is leaving out of town... and if it weren't for him, Cash wouldn't be here, so I'd really like for him to deliver our little girl.


The pictures of Cash my mom took in her backyard. He LOVES the sand box and played out there all day. She said he especially loved the throw it up in the air and have it land on his head. He loves the dirt!




7 comments:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh the belly, I love it! I will miss it when it's gone, although I'm sure you won't, but the baby girl after will be a big reward! Cash is so cute in that sand. Ollie throws it over his head, and then turns around to see where it went. Don't you love that they're talking now, oh my gosh it's so cute. These boys will love living it up in Hawaii together. And so will their parents:)

Amy said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how quickly they learn! You look fantastic too!

Wright Life said...

Mary, you look so great! I can't believe you are due in 22 days!! I hope I will look half that good when i'm pg. I guess it's time to hit the gym! Cash is so big now, i love that he is talking too! We'll have to have a reunion soon! Can't wait to see this cute girl!!

Rebecca said...

cute mare
cute cash
love
reb

Brooke said...

GOOD GIRL! last time we never got a picture so I commend you that even with your busy schedule you fit it in! you look amazing as always. It may not feel that way, but if you can have one or the other i'd rather look it than feel it. is that vain? anyways - your child is so cute!!! I imagine it's such a joy to watch them grown and discover new things, like dirt. he's definitely your child ;)

The Belnaps said...

You have such a cute belly! I will admit that it is bigger....I'm guessing she'll be a little over 7 lbs. But the fact that you're in regular jeans is just not fair!

Love the pictures of Cash. Cutest little man I've ever seen!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

you are so cute!! and enjoy that cute belly because knowing you it will be completely gone like 2 days after your little girl gets here! :)