Saturday, June 7, 2008

Anniversary and So On

Okay, so I'm a terrible wife, and not only did I not take any pictures of our anniversary, I'm not posting this until 3 weeks later! Our anniversary was May 22. 4 YEARS!! It's pretty unbelievable how you can love someone more each day, even though you thought you loved them as much as you could. Ryan is an amazing husband and does so much for me as a wife, mother and friend. I actually went out of town on our anniversary (how nice of me, huh!) to Utah for some training for my job. It was strange being alone in a hotel room. I got back the next night and I was going to have Heather take me home because she was picking up Debbie (my mom-in-law) from the airport as well. Ryan's the best and surprised me and had a babysitter and took me out for the night. He's pretty thoughtful!

Since that day I'm not sure what's happened. Ryan and I have been so busy with both our jobs, and Cash is growing and changing and talking more and more each day. My favorite thing he says is: Thank you! It's so cute. Along with: hot, out, Max, dog, baaa (for sheep), he whistles, uh-oh, dad, mom (sometimes, if he's sad), and a lot of other stuff. He'll try to repeat anything you ask him to. He's pretty special. Oh, we did have a "staycation" on Memorial Day weekend. We fully set up our tent in the backyard and slept outside. I've got to say, it was the best sleep I've had since the belly emerged! Cash went in at about 4 in the am, but it was still a lot of fun and fully worth it!

I hope all is well with everyone... I'll post some fun pictures soon. (Once I TAKE some fun pictures). We love you all!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

congrats ion 4 years and horray for a new post! I've been checking everyday!
i love you guys
post a belly pic for me

Brooke said...

so much fun! I love when you said you can love someone more and more each day. I hope I get to the point where I can say that. you guys are great! And please - a "Staycation" i love the made up words they give life its spice. miss you - love you