Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's almost time!

I'm due in 6 days, so I thought I'd better post something before the big day! It's been a crazy and fun couple of weeks. I'll post some cute pictures of Cash and his cousins, and Cash and his buddy, Oliver. Ryan and I are both super busy and it seems like we don't get to spend time with each other anymore! But, we do get to spend time with Cash, each individually. :) He's such an amazing little boy! He learns more things every day and I love his sweet face. I just took him to the doc, and he finally weighs 20 lbs! Actually, 20 lbs 1o oz. Other than that, not much big happening. Except Cash does have a new little cousin, Ezra... Ryan's sister, Rebecca had her baby! He's pretty cute!! Okay, I'm out -- Cash is already up!





3 comments:

{z} said...

He's SO cute! Thanks for posting the pictures before the big day. Good luck....I'm sure it will all go well. Let me know if we can do anything. Love you guys and miss you.

Rebecca said...

i am so in love with him! he gets cuter and cuter everyday-- can't wiat till august-- and can't wiat to see your cute lil girl...
xoxo

Magen said...

Cash sure is growing up...he looks like a little man. so my computer was still on warranty thats why they sent me a new one for free. oh i can't wait for the new baby to get here! m