Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sweet Boy

So, I thought I'd post a couple pictures of Cash. It's been awhile. He constantly changes and amazes me on how determined and smart he is. If he wants something open, he'll work at it until he gets it. Cash went to work with Ryan the other day from 12-8. He quickly got promoted to landscape supervisor. He even got a little farmer's tan. Ryan took a couple pictures of him, thank goodness. Pretty soon he will be speaking Spanish and getting everyone organized. :) This morning I found him all the way in Max's kennel, with Max in there as well. He wanted to give him loves! His new favorite place to play in the kitchen is the lid drawer underneath the stove. I turned around this morning from washing dishes, and he was sitting in it talking and playing. I love that kid!! :) I stuck a few more pictures of Hawaii on there... I just had to!

Cash excelling in his new supervisor position.
Project manager overseeing his employees.
After a long day's work
Picking up Mommy at 8:00 p.m. (He smiled just for the picture)
He refused to have any help. The day we got back from Hawaii
Our last beach day
Nice view, eh?
Putting with a 2 iron.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That picture of cash picking you up from work is the cutest picture of him i have ever seen!! I wnat to squeeze him!
miss you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Dang you guys have a cute kid!! Love him. And both of you!! Hope you had a happy Mother's Day, too!!

Jana said...

Mary! You look so good- I can't believe you're about to have another baby! Wow that's cool. Well, I got here from a link on Amy's blog so I had to check it out. I can't believe I haven't seen you in so long when our parents are neighbors. :) I also have a blog that you're welcome to check out (it's only fair). Anyway, now that I've written so much I'll be off. (Cute pictures of Cash by the way.)

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Escuchen arriba Johnsons (listen up Johnsons),

Ollie and I are sitting here watching a couple of baby einsteins laughing our heads off (seriously, Ollie is laughing histerically), and we were talking about how the things we've enjoyed the most in life have been with the Johnsons and we're not going to put up with life without them. So as far as we're concerned, project life in Hawaii and California will only work if you guys are there too. Ollie also told me that he has prayed about marrying your unborn baby girl and he says that it's what Heavenly Father feels is best for all of us. Anyway, we hope everything is great up in Boise and that you're keepin it DA KINE!

Love,
Ryan & Ollie

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Ummm yes, I second my love's comments. We need the Johnson's as a permanent fixture in our lives, that's just the way it has to be. Mars, how are you feeling? How is work, any more scandals? I keep thinking that we should just make Hawaii a yearly trip, that is if we don't live there 1st. love you