Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day

Is this really considered a holiday? I think it's just there to give us an opportunity to be corny. I do want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day, because despite it's cheesiness, I think it's great! (I love any reason to celebrate.) I'm glad I get to be a part of all your lives. It keeps me very humble to see everyones talents and gifts.
Everything around here is just speeding by me. I'm not quite sure what to do about it either. I don't feel like I can savor my little boy who is growing up so incredibly fast. He's becoming quite clingly to me and I don't know what to do to fix it. Any suggestions? Maybe he just knows he won't be the baby in 5 months. Who knows. I do love every day I get to spend with my little family though. It's soooo fun! I feel very blessed to have what we have and thank Heavenly Father every day for it.
I'm trying to get some video of Cash walking, but every time I try he tries to run to the camera and falls. I'll have to wait until Ryan can help me. I do have some cute pictures that my sister took though, that I'll be giving to Ryan for Valentine's Day. I love you all!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

First of all-- I love your bangs! you are so beautiful!
second of all that kid is so damn cute i can't help saying damn and i just want to squeeze him. i hate that i don't get to hang out with him.
I miss you guys so much!!!!
I LOVE his teeth!!
Happy LOVE day :)

Wright Life said...

Love the pictures! They are so darling...and I love you hair! I wish I had hair like yours. It looks cute no matter what you do! Happy V-tines day!

Starlee said...

so Mary your child is darling, but lets focus on you and how HOT you look! 4 mos prego and lookin fly. good girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh Mars, that hair is really sexy, are you allowed to look that good when your pregnant:) K, so the picture of you and Cash at the top having a "moment" just kills me, it's so sweet. How are you feeling? I'm thinking some baby bump pictures might need to be posted. That's my favorite time, around 4-5 months when it's just making an appearance. Love you, miss you guys always!

Matt and Monae Curtis said...

Mary, I am so glad I ran into your blog! Your family is super cute! Hope everything is well!!!

Monae (Bitton) Curtis