Saturday, February 23, 2008

Life Goes On!

Nothing stupendous has happened lately, but we sure are happy! My belly changes every day and Cash does too. We finally got our bedroom wall done and decorated. The pictures really turned out great, I'm very pleased! I'm starting a City League volleyball team the first week of March, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to play. It all depends on belly growth. I'll end up hitting the net with it when I jump! She's starting to get more and more active, but still not as much as Cash was. Maybe she'll be a little calmer? I'll post a belly pic as soon as I take one! :)

I'm putting a video of Cash on here and you can see the belly a little bit. He attempts to walk but he's WAY too excited about the camera. He does dance all the time to any time of jingle or music he hears. It's stinkin' cute. He definitely has an agenda every day though. He has to do certain things, like: play with the dog kennel, try to get the dog food, watch me cook, tear into the office garbage, and watch the dogs through the back door. It's fun to watch him decide which thing he's going to do and then crawl/walk off to do it. I love it. The picture is of him leaving the dog food with it all over his face. Why does he think it tastes good?! I don't understand.

4 comments:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Yeah for the cute baby girl belly, I can't wait to see it in real life and of course talk baby talk to the small fetus:) I love Cash with the dog food, so funny and hey, if it's good for dogs, it can't be all that bad for babies right?:) Whenever I get on the computer Ollie freaks out so I always show him videos of Cash, he loves it.

Magen said...

i love that your child eats dog food!!!

Tasha Coltrin said...

Your belly is so little. You are so cute.Congrats on having a girl that is so exciting. Hope all is well.

Courtney said...

hey becky's right, if it's good enough for dogs...
i cannot begin to tell you how bad i wish we all lived closer or how much i want a dog