Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Official!

So, Cash is trying his best to walk now. Just today he's been getting up the guts to take a few steps. He took about 6-7 toward Ryan, but he gets too excited and proud of himself and falls down. It's one of the cutest things in the world though! Also, Ryan and I went in for the ultrasound this morning... I was worried that my due date was off, simply because I'm not showing a ton, however, everything looked great, baby is healthy, still due the first week of July, and it's a girl!! Ryan must have the intuition about these things that I'm supposed to have. He knew I was pregnant, and what I was having before I knew what was going on. I would post those pictures, but they aren't that great. She's a cuddler, and likes to be in the tightest parts of my uterous, and squished up by the placenta, so we didn't get great pictures, but she was kicking like crazy. It's so exciting! I hope you like the pictures of our little crazy angel boy! :)



4 comments:

Magen said...

A GIRL!!! i am soo excited!!! i think you should name her magen hilary mark johnson...you know honoring all of your favorite people...me, hilary and ryan.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the girl! Any ideas of names yet?

Wright Life said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! HAve you guys thought of any names yet? She will be such a cute girl!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

OH MY GOSH!!! How did we know it was a girl! I love it, and yes I need to know name ideas. I bet Cash will be the best big brother ever. So are you showing yet? I love the video, I miss Cash and Lincoln both. It's so cute how they get so excited walking that they lose focus. Ollie squeals with delight every time. We miss you guys!