Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Not a Flirt.

Well, Ryan captured a few really cute pictures of Cash, and one of Lincoln, so I thought I'd post them. That's what this thing is for, right?! And I got a cute one of him and Ryan enjoying tennis together and a short video of him eating his bananas this morning. He's got quite the personality. He's being a little pill right now because he decided he only wanted to take a 45 minute afternoon nap instead of his normal 2.5 hour nap. Yeah, we have a fun day ahead of us!







4 comments:

Amanda said...

He is a doll! But that isn't a huge surprise, look at his parents. So glad that we can keep updated on our cousins!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh cute! I love watching Ollie try to eat bananas, those are pretty slippery things. I showed Ols the video and he was lovin it and missing his buddy! I love how many banana's he tried to get in his mouth all at once.

{z} said...

dang cute kid!! i'm so excited you have joined the bloggin' thang:) we miss you guys.

Magen said...

i love that first pic...he is going to be trouble...course he is ryan marks son so what do you expect:)