Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Marley is 4?! Seriously?!

All of a sudden, my little girl turned into a big girl. I'd appreciate it if someone would let me know how to slow down time? Thanks. Since Marley's cousin, Kate, has a birthday the day before Marley, we decided to do a combined party for the girls. We went to the park on a beautiful Saturday, and we played water balloon games and had princess cake. We love our Marley. She is so tough, yet so sweet. She can draw and color and doodle for hours, and is pretty good at it too! We love her English/Aussie accent that she has... Who knows where it came from, but I hope she keeps it. The girl is so strong willed, she will someday be a fantastic leader. She has big brown beautiful eyes, and long thick gorgeous hair. I'm envious of it quite often. We are so grateful that she is a part of our lives.

No comments: