Sunday, May 6, 2012

April Shower

March and April absolutely FLEW by. I completely missed my goal of a post a month. I'll try again. It's hard for me to sit down and try to re-cap the last few months because I honestly don't even remember what I did. I'm a mom, that's how it works, right?! I heard a quote and of course, can't remember who said it... "The days will be long, but the years will fly by." That's pretty much how I feel. Some days last FOREVER, others, speed by, but when I look at pictures of my kids I seriously want to cry because they are growing up SOOOO fast. Here's a few pictures to attempt a re-cap.
St Patrick's Day Rainbow!
They LOVED it.
Let the Easter Egg Hunt BEGIN! Halle caught on VERY quickly on what to do. We couldn't keep her away from the eggs. Little did she know there were things INSIDE of them. :)
We took a little fall trying to get an egg in a tree. As you can tell, MJ was a little scared that I was going to drop her.
Can't get enough of her scrunch face.
I tried so hard to get a good picture of all three of the rugrats... no dice. But, there are a couple cute pictures.
My Jello dessert for Easter! I love the colors.
Aunt Adria spoiled her with whipped cream.
She would smear it all over her face and then grunt for more. Hilarious.
Go Karts!!
Did I mention that Cash started T-Ball?! Seriously, one of the cutest things in the world. He feels so big, and he couldn't stop talking about how fun his game was. This kid might actually be good at it too, if he's anything like his dad!
Coach Ryan. :)
Marley learned how to swing by herself!!! Oh glorious day!! I don't know who is more excited, me or her.
If you look closely you can see the frisbee flying through the air. This kid can throw!!
I love those big brown eyes.

1 comment:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh I LOVE all the pictures! It's so crazy to see how big all those kiddos are getting and just reminds me that mine are growing at the same rapid pace. Ugh. Halle is getting so big. I love Cash's party. Ollie and I just looked through all the pictures and Ollie was like, mom Cash loves Spierman too! Those boys are two peas in a pod.