Saturday, October 17, 2009

Not So Little

My kids aren't little anymore! At least I don't feel like they are when I look at pictures of them.... sometimes I still feel like they are when I don't get anything done except clean up the messes that they've made. :) Cash and Marley are getting along very well right now though, and I love it. I love how he makes her laugh and she'll let him beat up on her for a little while... She'll take him his toys and help him put things away. They look forward to seeing each other every day and it's awesome. I've been working on trying to finish their rooms lately, and it's taking forever. BUT, I'm happy to say that I'm almost done and I'll put pictures up when I am. Ryan is SUPER busy right now, but it's good busy. He just built a water feature that's 15' tall and looks like what you'd see in the middle of a subdivision, not in someone's backyard. It's pretty amazing what he can create. I can't wait to put pictures up. BUT, you all get pictures of the kids for right now. :) Man they're fun. Enjoy! (Some are from my camera phone)

6 comments:

Amy Tenney said...

Hey Mary! I love your pictures and miss you guys! If you see any cheap flights to Phoenix....come play in the sun with us!!!! Maybe Tyson can fly you all down here! :)

Courtney said...

oh mars your kids are so cute. I love the pics of them. Little Ryan and Mary. I would love to see their rooms in person...I should work on that

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

This makes me want to come kiss them so bad. I'm totally with Court on the Ryan and MAry look alikes they are, how funny. I've been having daydreams lately of coming to visit for Christmas and making cookies and drinking hot cocoa and watching scrubs re-runs, or better yet rob & big. Oh we miss you guys. I'm glad the hubbies are so busy with work, but it sort of puts a damper on our travel plans huh? Ps got your package and LOVED everything. When I showed Ryan the outfit, he was like, that's so Mary. Amelie will look real cute in it.

The Johnson Journey said...

You BOTH should work on that and you BOTH should come up here to visit during Christmas. :) Wouldn't that just be SAWEET! I'll take some pictures today if I ever get the last things hung up. I'm so happy that the rooms are done!!

{z} said...

Mary...those kid-Os are too much! I can't take it. They have changed already! Such cute pictures...thanks for posting!

Melissa said...

hey Mary - love the pictures. I always thought it was a cliche about how fast kids grow but it's all true! They're both so cute and I love that they are little buddies.