Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update




I wish I had more time to write, or that I was more creative in my story telling, but I'm not. We've been busy, but I'm not sure at what. We did get to go to McCall for a week and we LOVED staying in the mountains and playing in the lake. It makes me want to move. Ryan's busy as ever with work, but things are going well. Lindsay and Eli came to visit us and we loved having them here. We wish they lived here with us. Other than that, we really are happy and feeling blessed.





3 comments:

Amy Tenney said...

I'm glad you updated. We need some more pictures of you too though! I love McCall. I miss things that are green, growing and alive. We did plant a palm tree here though, so I am happy about that. That's awesome Cash is potty trained. Come visit us this winter.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Yes! I kept checking back for an update. I still need more though. I love Marley and can't believe how big she is now. Wasn't she just a newborn? Do you realize our kids ages will perfectly coincide for them all to get married. Ahhh how things work out:)

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Hi. This is Erin (Atkinson) Clegg, a friend of Ryan's from BYU-Hawaii. I found your blog and just thought I'd say hi. You have a very cute family. Please tell Ryan hi for me and if you ever need a place to stay in SLC, come on by. :)