Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Treats


Halloween was great! I absolutely love dressing up my children... I have issues. Cash HATED his costume until he saw his cousin, Hadley, all dressed up and we bribed him with a sucker. Rebecca, Ezra, Heather and Hadley all came to trick or treat with us. It was fabulous! My sister, Adria, and her husband David put on a spook alley at their house and we went to see what it was like. I loved it! They did such a good job and it really was scary! When we were over there we went down the street and got homemade donuts...so good. Cash of course loved the free candy and couldn't believe that people were just handing it to him! I love holidays! I didn't dress Marley up because I knew I'd just be holding her anyway... but I dressed up! And of course Max and Lincoln wore their superhero costumes all day. It really does turn Max into a super-dog and Lincoln absolutely gets depressed. He must know that he looks ridiculous. :) There's a few other random pictures I threw in there... like a picture of our beautiful trees out front. Oh, Marley broke her two bottom teeth! I'm in shock -- she's just so little. But I'm glad they're through!


I LOVE my front yard in the fall.

Seriously, they warm my heart.



Doesn't she look cute in a beanie? Minus the bug eyes. :)


My wonderful husband with Emma and the dogs.




I swear -- the flash kills her!


Show me your teeth!




The Halloween crew



Look at those big eyes. Hilarious!



I just don't know what to say to that.


4 comments:

{z} said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute mare....I'm glad you guys get to all get together. Sounds like you had a great time.

The Belnaps said...

Very cute pictures! Marley is hilarious with her big eyes. It's so cute how much she's talking now! And Cash made the cutest Tiger ever!

Dave and Rachael said...

We have been in Rigby the past couple years. Don't know if we will ever make it out of SE Idaho. So far so good though. I can't believe how time flies. I need some pointers on how to get kid's teeth to come in. Tell Ryan I said hello.

The Cooks said...

Mars,
Thanks for the sweet comment. I do work hard, but I love my work. Your kids are just beautiful. THe video made me laugh, she is so cute! So we need to plan a trip to come see you guys. Or when are you coming here next? I would love to see the fam!