Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's a Miracle!

Basically six weeks hit last week and Marley immediately started to get better. She still screams at night before she goes to sleep, but she is actually a cute happy baby during the day! I can't tell you how much it's changed how I look at her! In fact, she smiles a lot now and it's just beautiful! We still love and cherish the Gripe Water and Colic tablets though... they do help. I'm hoping that she gets over her screaming every time she gets in the car seat soon. Then we can venture out to the public! She really hates that thing. We are going on a trip next week to McCall, and I'm pretty excited to go somewhere... We'll see how it goes. We had my dad and the missionaries over for dinner the other night -- Cash was so curious who they were, it was great. Here's a few more pictures for your enjoyment!

Before

After! (Thanks for the cute outfit Facer's!)

Cash loves his new running shoes. :)

Proud Dad!

Cash & Grandpa Belnap "looking" for Ryan.

7 comments:

B said...

Congratulations on the good news. I am glad that things are going better. Still super cute little pictures. Miss you

Magen said...

oh that little marley. glad she is starting to figure out that crying is not the way to win friends and influence others. yeah i loved that flip flop clip too...i watched it over and over again just laughing. miss you mary!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh Johnson's, how we love you! I was so excited to check the blog and see all these new fun pictures!!! Maybe one day we won't have to blog so much cause we'll live right next to each other?? When we get to CA after a few adventures you guys have another excuse to move there now, you have Eric and Andrea, so now officially family is outside Idaho. I'd say that's fate. I love your children like my own, I want to squeeze them. I'm glad Marley heard we may be coming and that made her happier.

Masons said...

Mary I'm SO glad she's doing better. Is she still?

Amy Tenney said...

Yea for Marley! I hope she keeps feeling better so she will sleep and be content. Poor girl, poor mom and dad! She sure is adorable though. She looks a lot like you Mar. That's a good thing. YOu look GREAT by the way!

TheSmithLife said...

Glad to hear she is getting over the colic, hopefully it has stayed that way since you posted anyway. Both Cash and Marley are adorable- his new shoes are super cute too! Hope your trip to McCall was fun and cry free :)

Russ and Loni Lamm said...

I am so glad that she is going well. What a relief for you. I love Cash's little shoes!!!