Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!!




I love the 4th of July. I love the smell of all the grilling, the fireworks, and the warm weather. Ryan actually took the day off and we got to just hang out as a family!! Well, Marley and I did go and get pedicures... so fun. :) We actually went out to dinner (don't hate) and then went downtown to the fireworks. My dad was nice enough to let us put Halle down and watch her at his house while we took Cash and Marley. Cash rode behind Ryan on his "hitchhiker" bike, and I pulled MJ in the Burley trailer. It was seriously awesome. Marley and Cash danced in the grass to the music until the show started, and then they were glued to the fire. It couldn't have been better. I love our country, despite all its problems, and I love my freedom. I'm so grateful for all those who have sacrificed and continue to sacrifice to preserve that.




2 comments:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Ok first off, I cannot believe that Marley is 3, really?! And I really wish we could have one the 4th with you guys. Maybe that can become our new tradition. Those kids of your look too big and then I realized mine look the same and time is just moving too fast!

Masons said...

Fun! I love that pic of Halle.