Sunday, November 7, 2010

Visitors and Halloween

The past couple weeks have been fun! (Today is my due date, and I wish I was announcing the arrival of our baby girl right now, but no action yet.) But, we had some visitors, Brooke & Luke, on Halloween weekend, and it was awesome. After a couple failed attempts, we finally found somewhere to shoot some clay pigeons, and ride the 4-wheelers. I must say, even with the belly and all four of us on one ATV, it was very enjoyable! I wish they could have stayed longer, but we did our best to show them a good time. Cash and Marley loved played with them and acting like they were here to visit JUST them.












For Halloween Cash was a Lion, and Marley was a Tiger. Might I saw, they made the cutest big cats ever. Cash would say, "Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat!" at every door, and then they'd say "Thank you!" every time they left. It was adorable. They would stick their animal heads in the windows next to the doors waiting for people to answer. Seriously, I LOVED Halloween this year.





3 comments:

TheSmithLife said...

Cute! We are excited for your baby girl to come!

Amy said...

Mar I miss you! Your kids on Halloween were so adorable! I can't wait to see you again! We'll be there for Christmas. I'll get there early with the girls Dec. 14th so we should get together!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I'm in love with all of this. Seeing you and Brooklyn just makes me wish I was there. Ollie asked on a few occasions where Cash was. I was hoping for a joint belly pic of baby johnson and lathen, but whatevs, I'll be content with the cuteness of the lion and tiger. LOVE those kids and can't wait to love another baby girl. Hang in the Mar, you are amazing. Love you