Saturday, July 18, 2009

Birthday and more

Marley's birthday was June 30th, and we celebrated it at 9:00 pm (which is totally late for my kids) with some cupcakes! She loved when we would sing her Happy Birthday all day.... we sang it at least 50 times. Instead of a party I just took the kids to the park and a couple of my sisters met us there and we played. We love Marley, and we're so happy that she's a part of our little family. She makes me laugh on a daily basis and is SO vocal. We love her.

On the 4th of July our friends Abbey and Tyson flew us to McCall for breakfast at the Pancake house. We had 6 plates of food... it was so dang good. It was a lot of fun spending some time with them, and very nice of them to invite us on that little outing. :)

1 comment:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

I want the Johnsons and I want them NOW! Don't think that you can get rid of the Facers just because they moved to CA. We've got plenty of what you need: trucks, friendly Hispanics, and flowers (that was probably really inappropriate but it's alright because I'm half Mexican myself). Anyway, call us! We miss you guys like crazy.