Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Reunion!

Cash and I recently went on a trip to Arizona to visit some of my friends from college! Fabulous is the best word to describe the experience.... Cash was SO excited to see his buddy Oliver and to fly on an airplane. I swear that kid can spot an airplane that is so high in the air I can't see it... let alone would have noticed it flying above me. He did miss Ryan though. My wonderful husband stayed at home and watched Marley... she can be a handful too! :) Thanks Ryan, you're the best!! We had such a good time going on walks, visiting the Zoo, shopping, swimming, and watching movies. Krisitin even had her cousin and another girl come over to babysit for us so we could all go out to dinner and a movie! Good times... good memories. Thanks for making it work eveyone, and thanks again to Ryan for helping so much. Love you all!!

2 comments:

The Belnaps said...

Looks like you had a blast! I'm glad you were able to go. Ryan is awesome for making it happen. Love the pictures. Pretty girls!

Amy said...

SOunds like a fun trip! I love the pic of Cash after swimming lessons. So cute! Love ya!