Monday, January 5, 2009

Holidays

HAPPY 2009!! I'm ready for a new year, with better organization and more energy! :)

I can't believe how fast the last two months has gone by. Cash is 22 months old and Marley is already 6 months! Christmas was so much fun this year because Cash actually opened presents. We got him an 8' trampoline to play on and he absolutely loves it! We put it upstairs in the bonus room since it's so cold outside. It was a VERY white Christmas, which is the absolute best! I love the snow so much! It's just so peaceful and fresh.

Marley talks all the time and flirts with anyone that will look at her. She's such a great baby, and so beautiful! Cash is speaking full sentences all the time now, and is starting to potty train a little bit! He'll tell us when he wants to go to the toilet. We'll see if it actually turns into us not having to change 2 dirty diapers all the time. :) My favorite thing that he says right now is: Marley Jane, sister! He will run up to her room and get up on the bed and lay down next to her and suck his fingers and play with HER hair. It's really cute, except for the fact that Marley is taking naps when he does it. And yes, she's still in a bed, barricaded by pillows because Cash is still in the crib. I'm just not ready to switch him yet! I find my sleep to vital.

Cash starts swim lessons at the YMCA today, and I'm very excited to take him. Hopefully he doesn't throw a fit and he likes it. We'll see. Enjoy the show!

3 comments:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Oh all the pictures are so cute! I especially love the one of Marley with her pigtails, I can't take it. I want to hear Cash talking, how fun! Oliver is talking all day long, just not much that we can understand. He is saying spanish words finally and ryan is very excited. I've been busy making hawaii plans, check hawaiian airlines, it's pretty cheap right now. You guys should really come. We miss you

Amy Tenney said...

I love your slideshow! What a happy beautiful family! Lucy loves the pictures of your dogs on your blog too! She's sitting on my lap saying, "puppy woof woof!" and bobbing up and down to Led Zepplin. :) Do you want to go to that mexican place with us?

The Johnson Journey said...

Sure! We'd love to. It's really good, we tried it out about a month ago.