Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Quick Update




I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted something on this page. Nothing huge has happened of course, but that's a good thing. We were able to have some family in town this last weekend and we got to meet our little nephew Eli for the first time. He's pretty cute! It was really good seeing everyone too. It seems like it's been forever! Of course I didn't get any picture of Cash giving Eli "loves" (he basically lays right on top of him and smothers him). It's pretty fun watching him grow and learn new things and see how he interacts with little babies. We'll see how it goes with our little girl! The belly is constantly growing and our baby is kicking more than ever. I promise that I'll take a picture some time and post it. I thought she was going to be a calm little girl but now I'm not so sure. I'm in a hurry again, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we're doing great and we appreciate everyone's support!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia loves standing on the dishwasher, too!! These two must be related....

I hope everyone is still healthy after our visit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It was good to see you all.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Johnsons!!!

So, I look at our hawaiian home about twice a day. I'm so freaking excited! I really, really wondering if I'm going to be able to get on the plane home; just like you said Senor Johnson, ship the kids! Well, I miss our late night addictions on the computer looking for houses. Talk to you guys soon.

AMOR POR TODOS!
Ryan

Russ and Loni Lamm said...

I just want to squeeze him.. He is so adorable!!!

{ a m b e r } said...

Hi Mary, I saw your blog through Amy's. Your little boy is so cute! I have one about a month older. How far apart will your two kids be? Mine are just 21 months. It's crazy and wonderful! IT looks like you are doing great and I hope you are. Good to see you {at least in the blogging world}. Amber

The Belnaps said...

Good game last night, Mary. I hope you were able to get over your "one" mess up. Anyway, I love the pictures of Cash. He always has such a proud look on his face. Did you climb up to the computer himself?

Brooke said...

Goodness he's big. This isn't ok with me. I realize that that doesn't matter, but i figure it is worth a try ;) I MISS YOU GUYS what is the deal. I'm so excited for the little mary that is coming soon.

MJ you know she can't be a calm little girl, have you met yourself? i was actually bragging about my "coolest girl friend" the other day. telling all about the coolness of MJ is a favorite past time. i thought once you got married i'd be able to catch one cause cool mary wasn't around showing them what a cool girl looked like - false. oh well! I guess i'll go on a mission!!! ha ha SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU!